These are a few of my favorite things..
1. Ornaments to commemorate the runner’s memorable races for the year!
2. Every runner needs a stylish hat!
3. How about a stylish bracelet for your favorite runner?
4. For bigger budgets, you can never go wrong with Lululemon run gear! These two below are tried and true, and LOVE them!
Lululemon’s Run: Pace Setter Skirt
I wore a pace setter skirt for my marathon and it was perfect. No chafing and super comfortable. I was also able to carry 18 Clif Shot Bloks in my skirt in the pockets!
5. Lastly, I never leave home without my Garmin watch for a run! Love it! It’s so easy to use and allows you to assess how efficiently you’re running with the heart rate monitor along with many other features ie. pace, time, distance, route, etc.. Another feature that I really love about it is that it measures cadence or strides per minute. The target number is 180 spm!
BONUS: Stocking Stuffer –
Socks! Runners can never have enough socks :) and Balega’s are my favorites! Tried and true!
Another thing I stumbled upon while shopping at Ross are these earphones by Yurbuds. These are my exact earphones that I currently use and I absolutely love them. They’re comfortable to wear, they don’t hurt my ear, and they don’t fall out! I actually received mine as a gift, but they’re now available at Ross and they’re about $10 less expensive compared to buying on Amazon.